Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back to treatment

Monday, September 12, 2012 - Day 7 of Treatment

Appointment time 2 pm

I am very lucky -- today my two cousins, Ruth and Rhonda accompanied me to therapy.  The doctor was not in right away, so the assistant, Shelby (who is as sweet as pie) set me up on the machine.  I like when she starts my treatment, because she turns the machine on very gently - smile

The treatment is definitely becoming more tolerable.  My leg still shakes a bit, but no more "jumping" out of my seat.

We left treatment, went back to the hotel and played a vicious game of scrabble - and I lost!  Ruth is a scrabble shark.  We then went out for a wonderful seafood dinner.  It was not until we were leaving the restaurant, that I started to feel my knee heating up.  I quickly (and probably rudely) interrupted Rhonda and asked her what was the time.  It had been over 5 hours!!!!!

I was without pain for 5 hours - it is still unbelievable.

Last night, I even slept a bit better.  I was able to sleep for 3 1/2 hours was up for only an hour and then went back to sleep for another 2 hours.

As of right now - I am having positive thoughts.

I will keep you posted.
Next appointment - 1pm Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment